Clatsop, Columbia, Tillamook Counties
Behavioral Health Specialist
Alicia Garrison MS
Columbia Pacific CCO
Alicia is the Older Adult Behavioral Health Program Specialist for Columbia and Clatsop counties. Alicia has over 10 years’ experience working in health care settings including case management for people with disabilities of all ages. In this previous role she helped people with disabilities connect with community resources, managed their ISP planning processes, and advocated on their behalf. She is trained in CPI non-violent crisis intervention and prevention techniques and uses a person-centered planning approach to care.
As an Older Adult Behavioral Health Specialist, Alicia is passionate about being a liaison to help increase the collaboration and coordination of care for older adults in the north coast, while also educating the community and direct care workers about normal aging processes, health conditions & disorders that present in older adults, and how to identify risk and protective factors for older adults and people with disabilities. She is dedicated to making sure these vulnerable populations in her counties receive the appropriate help at the right time and at the right level of care.
Outside of work, Alicia enjoys spending time with her family and pets, traveling, hiking and being in nature.
Clatsop, Columbia, & Tillamook Counties Profiles
Clatsop, Columbia, and Tillamook counties have a higher percentage of adults ages 65 and older compared to Oregon overall, and a higher percent rural- dwelling population compared to Oregon overall.
- Columbia County has a slightly higher depression prevalence in beneficiaries 65+ compared to Oregon overall. Clatsop and Tillamook counties have a lower percentage compared to Oregon.
- Tillamook County has the highest percentage of veterans 65+ compared to Columbia, Clatsop, and Oregon overall.
- All three counties have a higher percent of householders living alone (65+) compared to Oregon.
Medicare Fact Sheets
- Total Medicare Beneficiaries: 30,872
- Medicare Traditional / Fee-for-Service: 21, 410
- Medicare Advantage (MA): 9,462