Clatsop, Columbia, Tillamook Counties
Behavioral Health Specialist
Aylee Rhea QMHP, MBA, BA Psychology
Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, Inc. (GOBHI)
Aylee has a passion for mental health and underserved populations. Aylee held an Administrators license and was the Administrator of an Assisted Living home in Seaside, OR for over 4 years. During this time she worked with several local organizations to bring services to Clatsop County to help ensure this population had access to mental health and complex care needs. Aylee loves working with older adults learning their rich histories and advocating for their needs. Mental health services are limited for this population in a rural setting and I want to help bridge this gap. Aylee has her QMHP and a Bachelors in Psychology, as well as an MBA with HR concentration from Corban University. Aylee has worked for Greater Oregon Behavioral Health since 2014 but is new to the role of Older Adult Behavioral Health Specialist. Aylee has extensive training in trauma informed services and Collaborative Problem Solving. She serves Tillamook, Columbia and Clatsop counties. Aylee lives in Gearhart, OR with her four children and husband. In her spare time she enjoys the beach, camping, reading and painting.
Clatsop, Columbia, & Tillamook Counties Profiles
Clatsop, Columbia, and Tillamook counties have a higher percentage of adults ages 65 and older compared to Oregon overall, and a higher percent rural- dwelling population compared to Oregon overall.
- Columbia County has a slightly higher depression prevalence in beneficiaries 65+ compared to Oregon overall. Clatsop and Tillamook counties have a lower percentage compared to Oregon.
- Tillamook County has the highest percentage of veterans 65+ compared to Columbia, Clatsop, and Oregon overall.
- All three counties have a higher percent of householders living alone (65+) compared to Oregon.
Medicare Fact Sheets
- Total Medicare Beneficiaries: 30,872
- Medicare Traditional / Fee-for-Service: 21, 410
- Medicare Advantage (MA): 9,462