Coos, Curry Counties
Behavioral Health Specialist
Lualhati Anderson, MSW QMHP-C
Lualhati has focused her career working with the aging population in the social services setting including APD, APS, HUD housing and long term care in various capacities. She also worked as an adult mental health clinician. She completed her graduate social work degree from Eastern Washington University.
Coos & Curry Counties
Coos and Curry counties both have a higher percentage of adults age 65+ compared to Oregon overall, and both counties have a higher percentage rural-dwelling population compared to Oregon overall.
- Coos and Curry counties have a higher percentage depression prevalence in adults age 65+ compared to Oregon overall.
- Coos and Curry counties have a higher percentage of householders age 65+ living alone compared to Oregon overall.
- Coos and Curry counties have a lower percentage of severe housing problems (all ages) compared to Oregon overall.
Medicare Fact Sheets
- Total Medicare Beneficiaries: 29,678
- Medicare Traditional / Fee-for-Service: 25,790
- Medicare Advantage (MA): 3,888