Behavioral Health Specialist
Janet Holboke MSW, LCSW
Janet earned her MSW from Portland State University with a specialty in geriatrics. She provided social work and counseling services for older adults in nursing facilities and community mental health before serving as the Enhanced Care Services Coordinator for the Office of Mental Health and Addiction Services (now OHA). Janet joined Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, Inc. in May, 2015 at the beginning of Oregon’s Older Adult Behavioral Health Initiative. She provides complex case consultation and training throughout GOBHI’s rural and frontier communities. Janet serves as a faculty member for the Behavioral Health in Nursing Facilities ECHO and is a certified Positive Approach to Care trainer.
Benton, Lincoln, & Linn Counties
Lincoln County has the highest percentage of adults age 65 and older compared to Benton, Linn, and Oregon overall. Benton County has the lowest percentage of rural-dwelling population compared to Linn and Lincoln counties. It is similar to Oregon overall.
- Lincoln and Linn counties have a lower ratio of primary and mental health care providers than Oregon overall.
- Benton County has a higher ratio of primary and mental health care providers than Oregon overall.
- Lincoln and Linn counties have a higher percentage of severe housing problems compared to Oregon overall. Benton County has a lower percentage compared to the state.
Medicare Fact Sheets
- Total Medicare Beneficiaries: 16,666
- Medicare Traditional / Fee-for-Service: 13,301
- Medicare Advantage (MA): 3,365