Tillamook, Lincoln Counties
Behavioral Health Specialist
Melani Gregory MA, LPC
Melani is the Older Adult Behavioral Health Program Specialist for Tillamook and Lincoln counties. She is passionate about relationship-building within the systems of care for coordination and collaboration with community partners, complex case consultation, and workforce and community education. She is dedicated to empowerment through education—for providers and for community members who are older adults and people with disabilities.
Melani has over 20 years of clinical experience. She has worked with people who experience trauma, substance abuse, mood disorders, depression, anxiety, and chronic pain. Most recently, she was the ENCC for Tillamook County and ACT case manager, providing care coordination and managing funding for social determinants of health to people with SPMI. Melani holds an MA in Counseling and a Graduate Certificate in Grief Counseling and Death Education from Southwestern College, Santa Fe, New Mexico, and a BS in Social Sciences and Women’s Studies Certificate from Portland State University. She is also a Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Registered Yoga Teacher.
Benton, Lincoln, & Linn Counties
Lincoln County has the highest percentage of adults age 65 and older compared to Benton, Linn, and Oregon overall. Benton County has the lowest percentage of rural-dwelling population compared to Linn and Lincoln counties. It is similar to Oregon overall.
- Lincoln and Linn counties have a lower ratio of primary and mental health care providers than Oregon overall.
- Benton County has a higher ratio of primary and mental health care providers than Oregon overall.
- Lincoln and Linn counties have a higher percentage of severe housing problems compared to Oregon overall. Benton County has a lower percentage compared to the state.
Clatsop, Columbia, & Tillamook Counties Profiles
Clatsop, Columbia, and Tillamook counties have a higher percentage of adults ages 65 and older compared to Oregon overall, and a higher percent rural- dwelling population compared to Oregon overall.
- Columbia County has a slightly higher depression prevalence in beneficiaries 65+ compared to Oregon overall. Clatsop and Tillamook counties have a lower percentage compared to Oregon.
- Tillamook County has the highest percentage of veterans 65+ compared to Columbia, Clatsop, and Oregon overall.
- All three counties have a higher percent of householders living alone (65+) compared to Oregon.