Behavioral Health Specialist
Melissa Milligan, MA
Melissa Milligan, MA is an Older Adult Behavioral Health Specialist in Yamhill County. Melissa was born and raised in McMinnville, OR where she still resides with her son. Melissa completed her undergraduate degree in Family Psychology at Corban University. She also earned a Masters of Education at Concordia University before completing her Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at George Fox University. Melissa is part of the Yamhill County HHS Trauma-Informed Care Committee; her areas of special interest include suicide prevention, intervention, and postvention and elevating older adults members of the LGBTQI+ in the community. When not at work, Melissa enjoys getting outside with her son and their dog.
Yamhill County has a similar percent of adults ages 65+ as Oregon overall, and a higher percentage rural-dwelling population compared to Oregon overall.
- Yamhill County has a higher percent of depression prevalence in adults ages 65+ compared to Oregon overall.
- Yamhill County has the same percentage of householders age 65+ living alone as Oregon overall.
- Yamhill County has the same percentage of alcohol abuse prevalence in adults age 65+ as Oregon
- Yamhill County a lower ratio of primary and mental health care providers compared to Oregon overall.
Medicare Fact Sheets
- Total Medicare Beneficiaries: 21,535
- Medicare Traditional / Fee-for-Service: 10,657
- Medicare Advantage (MA): 10,878